As a frequent traveler I have items that I just can’t travel without. With the holidays coming up, I have decided to round up some of my must-haves when it comes to traveling and put them in a gift guide for any female travelers you have in your life. All of these items would be great gifts for any female traveler and some of them even for non-travelers.
Disclosure: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but I’ll earn a small commission. As always, I will only include links to products I actually use, love, or recommend. You can read my full Disclosure Policy here.
- S’well Water Bottle – These are awesome because you can fill them up once you get through security at the airport. They are also much better for the environment than a plastic water bottle. I also have this water bottle and love it, too.
- Fujifilm Instax – I think everyone should have an instant camera! They are so much fun and are great for capturing quirky moments. I like the Instax ones because they come in several different colors.
- Delsey Luggage – I love this luggage! It’s so chic and girly. It comes in two colors (white and black) because we all know how dirty white luggage can get. I also have this CALPAK luggage in Rose Gold and love it, too!
- Anker Travel Charger – I can’t tell you how many times this little guy came in handy while I was in Iceland. Every traveler needs one of these – and honestly anyone who spends a lot of time in a car would benefit from one.
- Foreo Luna Fofo – I love this because it’s small and uses batteries so I don’t have to pack a charger for it. I can toss it in my carry-on for any overnight flights and use it to clean my face before I hop on the plane.
- Packing Cubes – These are lifesavers! They make packing so much easier and give me a lot more room in my bag.
- Over Ear Headphones – Everyone needs a good pair of headphones – especially for overnight flights. They help drown out the engine noise and any children you may have sitting near you.
- Perfume Atomizer – I actually carry one in my purse at all times. This would be a great gift for anyone – not just travelers. My husband even has one for his cologne.
- Makeup Bag – The good thing about makeup bags is when you’re traveling you can use them for so many other things. I usually put my chargers in one and toss it in my personal bag under the seat in front of me so that it’s easily accessible during the flight.
What are some items you can’t travel without? Do you have any of the items I listed above? If so, leave me a comment and tell me which ones are your favorite!